Thursday, September 11, 2008

"hi cutie" lol.

I've been in the sun more than usual. I can feel myself getting darker. That doesn't make me happy, at all. Lol. I've also gotten more 'school spirited'. It's actually fun. :) Also, I need to buy a WHS sweater.

- got out of school at 12:35
- took a nap at home
- Robin's house for hw & cupcakes
- Ten Rens w/ Paizley & Eddie
- waterpolo game w/ Jess, BMT, & Robin
- aa and target w/ Brittany Mosley Turner
- waterpolo game w/ everyone again
- home to eat momma's cookin`
- baking a cake while my brother makes cookies

Tomorrow is the Diamond Bar High School VS Walnut High School game. It's an away game. We're wearing our 'GO MUSTANGS' shirts.. I hope we don't lose. I'll be embarrassed! :) Hahaha. The best part about wearing the shirts, is that I am the 'M' and I can wear my shirt whenever I feel like it because my name starts with an M. Cool.

I have a lot of anatomy homework, and I don't know how to do it. I have a C in that class already. Fuck my life. I bombed the test, that's what I get for being sick and not wanting to study. I have a B in civics, and an A in english. Yeah. That's it!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

I heard you guys got beat killed 28-14 or something. Haha, sorry bout that.

And ain't nothin wrong with school spirit :). Just another way to keep yourself motivated in school.