Wednesday, March 11, 2009

oh fuck yeah

No more "freaking" at Walnut High School.
They recently just banned it. That sucks.

I have only been to one high school dance out of my 4 years of high school.
Yes, that is partly my fault. I don't blame anyone else, except myself.
I told myself I would definitely go to Prom. Now, it's just not appealing.
All that money would be a total waste to me. I understand that it's about
being with your friends and enjoying yourself. But, it's just not the same!

Nonetheless, I am still going to go to Prom. Hopefully I find a date? Not likely.
I just wish this rule didn't apply until after we left. Yes, I am selfish.
It is my senior year, and I would very much like to enjoy it.
I want to enjoy it the way it was for the 3, almost 4 years, that I've been there.

I understand that the change is probably for the "better", but most of the senior
class doesn't support this new rule. We won't win the fight, but we won't be happy.

I love how I'm making such a big deal about it! I don't even go to school dances.
I guess because I am actually planning to go to a dance for once, I'd like to
enjoy it the way everyone else did. That won't be happening though. Go simulated sex!
I'm just kidding. It's inappropriate, I get it. Whatever though. I'm just bored with
my life, so I'm making a big deal about it. I have nothing else to do. Hahaha.

It's kind of like how I made a big deal about Vee being a little snitch. You know?
I'm going to burn her mother fucking house down. Watch your back, bitch. You don't
come from Nogales, to Walnut, thinking you own your little group of friends. If you
are going to throw a party, throw it right. Also, no one likes you at Walnut! :)
I may be 5'0", but I'm ruthless as fuck. I don't care who you THINK you are, honey.

Senior year is almost over. WHAT THE. Time flies. I'm enjoying every second of it.

1 comment:

vanilla bean said...

Sigh, I knew someone would get pregnant or something from freaking one day.