Sunday, January 4, 2009

reality

I like being sober.

Lately, I've realized.. I'd rather be sober than anything else. I think I used to be fucked up all the time to escape reality. Now, I just want to face it. There is no getting over reality until you're dead. I've always been aware of my surroundings, but I'm even more aware now that I'm sober all the time. Sometimes, when I look back at myself and how I used to be. It makes me think. How could I do that to myself? I don't even know how I was able to handle whatever it was that I used to do before. If I did that now, I don't think I could take it. Ha.

I'm at a good point in my life right now. I'm eighteen. My friends are good to me. My grades are okay, but they could be better. I don't have a guy in my life to ruin me. I've pushed all chances of a man in my life away, and I don't regret it. I think it might be better. High school shit is pointless anyway.

Okay. I'm just rambling. Time to go back to sleep until work.

3 comments:

CHERIE$D said...

I used to drink ALOT ALOT. Hope and I. but we went through a long period of being sober and now I look back and I cant believe I was actually how I was. Realtalk though, if I tried to do that shit now, fuck I'd be done for, lol.

Eighteen's a crazy age to be, lol.

CHERIE$D said...

I love my Yaris, it lets me drive to LA 3x a week, cause gas aint nothinggggggggg to a yaris, lol.

Jenny said...

i miss you -___-