Friday, January 2, 2009

high expectations

My expectations for people are too high. Actually, they're limitless.
I think that's why I am lonely. Hahaha. I expect so much, when I shouldn't
expect anything from anyone else, but myself. I can't help it though.

I think I deserve the best.
I choose not to settle for less.
I need to learn to accept things though.
Once again, I'm left by myself.

I push good things away from me,
even when they're almost perfect.
If they're not perfect, I won't have it.
I always find ways to escape.
I know I am doing it, too.
BUT, I am not stopping myself.

In the end, I'm sure it'll be worth it. I'll end up somewhere good,
with someone worthy enough for someone such as myself. & it's not that
I think highly of myself, I just don't want to have to deal with someone
who doesn't deserve me. That would just be a waste of my time.

I need to learn to be patient though. Yeah. Bye.

1 comment:

CHERIE$D said...

Mama, I feel you on this one.