Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NOCTURNAL

I think I might be able to go, after all! :) HEH HEH!

& also, my brother gave me a 19" monitor. How nice of him. I really like it. Anyways, tomorrow I start school at 9:45. I am kind of sleepy right now. I'd like a cigarette before bed though.

I really miss my Bautista sisters though. The school year killed the chill session. Hahaha. It's nice seeing Paizley and Adham once in awhile. Diana? Where the fuck are you!

Father's birthday in 2 days.<3

I don't really know if it's a good idea deleting you out of my life completely. I have never really tried it. I know you have, but I never have. I never wanted to. I think I do now, though. I'm sure it won't change much, but what does that matter? It doesn't. Bye.

2 comments:

Kathleen Bautista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen Bautista said...

Noctunal ? Oh whaaaat, when ?